CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Break away.





After what seemed like forever i took 3 days away.  Sun fun tours to Chelan Washington.  and Lights of Leavenworth.  Bus trip.  No stress about driving or parking and then walking.  Linda and Liz were my traveling companions.  Came back thinking that Christmas was OK and i really could do it.  Ron takes after his mom and his own bed is what he prefers... i love Merritt and our life here, but i also like to see new things and new places.  I find that at home i do not take the time to relax so, that really is the main reason that i do need to get away from time to time.  Play time happens when the work gets done and for some reason there is always more to do.  At this stage in my life I never get finished!. I have heard of " Chalan" since childhood, as that is where one of the early  West coast Conventions is.  I want to try be there this year.  it is less then 4 hours from our door... The accom was great. food, bus driver,the lights of Leavenworth were definitely worth seeing and the little shops were so fun all decorated for Christmas.  Lots of ideas and just down time.  did try the gambling but that's something i I did not enjoy much  all though Linda and I did find a game to play so was a bit more interesting then just pulling a leaver or punching tabs.Well worth the money and the extra work to catch up when i returned.

Sparkles everywhere

the lights were magical

One of the many shops in Leavenworth.

Lots of decorating ideas and so fun.


the hot tub.  So worth it.  Tried to go in the lake.  But even Dec in Wash is just too cold.
Memories...

Liz on the bus.

The hotel lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment